Sunday, November 6, 2011

First Greetings

Hello ..... erm ..... how do I start?

Oh yes. *clears throat*

My (user)name is ZatchKim, and welcome to my blog! As the name and title implies, I am full-on Korean and a 15-year old high school student. Pleased to meet you all (and by all, I mean no one, because no one will ever visit this site).

I thought it would be a good idea to make a blog, because a blog is similar to a diary, but I hate writing. Typing suits me best. On this blog, I will be posting random excerpts of my imagination, deep questions that I ask myself, and other useless things you won't need in life. However, these useless things and excerpts reflect MY life: the life of a lonely high school student. With that said, I hope you guys will take care of me!

(I don't really expect my blog to become famous or anything, so thanks to those who donated their time into reading this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment